Thursday 31 January 2019

Thankful Thursday # 33



Without any ados, here are is my reasons to be grateful this week:


  1. My boyfriend. I share my life with a wonderful human and that's always worth mentioning.
  2. Working from home. I've been feeling under the weather, so it's great to have the option of stay indoors in comfy wear.
  3. Food delivery. Again, it's great that I can just order food in and not have to face the elements outside. Or have to cook when I can barely hold it together.
  4. Sunny days. It's so much easier to be cooped up at home when it's sunny.
  5. Having a spare bedroom. So you don't disturb your partner when you're coughing your lungs to shreds at 1am.
  6. Having a sense of smell. My nose is going but I can still smell. That means that even though I feel like reheated death, the fact that my living space smells like a spa makes me feel less crappy.
  7. Calm. It's easily one of my favourite apps. Especially when I am struggling to fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment